게시판

자유게시판

Seven Steps To Success And Why They Aren't Secret

익명
2024.01.27 03:48 24 0

본문

golden teacher growkit You may find this ironic to hear from the woman who is known for her authenticity and for being a pioneer in conscious entrepreneurship. It surprised me, too, when with the help of my spiritual teacher I looked more closely at the business I had created and saw many things about it (and myself) that needed to shift.

Focus on Freedom Every decision you make in your business needs to bring you closer to Freedom! And not only financial freedom; but freedom in every area of your life. If you make a decision in your business that robs you of a freedom you want in your life, it's not the right decision to make. Focusing exclusively on financial freedom can lead to overwhelm, confusion, exhaustion and frustration. When you focus on freedom on every level... financial, spiritual, physical and emotional... you will be guided to make the right decisions for your self.

growkit golden teacher The first day of the new school year began with Algebra II my tenth grade year. The teacher wanted to assign us seats for us on where to sit. I was a little advanced with mathematics, so I was taking classes one year ahead of time. This young woman, whom I actually met for a few moments a couple months beforehand, was assigned to sit in the back row. For whatever reason, I wasn't on the roster, so I was last to be seated. The seats were full, so the teacher assigned me to the back row, next to the young woman.

golden teacher Self Pride - No doubt we will feel good when we see and know that clients have benefited from private sessions or classes we gave. The negative ego will pop its head up, "Aha! I'm quite good actually and better then a lot of people!" Such prideful thought and behaviour usually is the greatest obstacle to the accuracy in our divinity dowsing work. As we all know, with Pride cometh the Fall! This will only result in a fall in the level of our of consciousness. This will also, obviously, contaminate us as a channel too. So always look into the mind and stay away from pride and ego.

Dan Hertz a peace activist during the late 60's said "we are there already." One should explore and experience with more than just intellect. "The means determines the end." We must change and to do so we must develop human character. End suffering. Attention to here and now then come down from the mountain and provide water to the thirsty souls. No cult grew around Aldous Huxley. (Who incidentally died the same moment as John F. Kennedy). Huxley did not become a Guru. (Actually a Guru is a teacher and Huxley was that!).

growkit golden teacher Huxley said once "the most important thing in life is relationship." To teach our children this is very very important. All is relationship. At Esalen one of the axioms left over by Fritz Perls is "Contact Is The Appreciation of Differences." "And Similarities," as co-founder Richard Price use to say.

Juniors must respect the seniors and all should have the same heart and be harmonious. Seniors must guide the juniors with a generous heart. Now the time is critical so all must work with extra diligence. These words are as precious as gold and solid as rocks, so do not let Lao Mu repeat.

golden teacher The original source of course was Aesop, who told a tale with a moral core in The Goose that laid the golden egg. A man and his wife had the good fortune to possess a goose that laid a golden egg every day. For a while they were happy and lived well, but then they became impatient with how quickly they were accumulating their wealth. So they thought that if the goose could lay such a fine egg of gold, it must be lined with the precious metal. If they cut the goose open, they could get the gold all at once. Of course we all know what happened, the goose was just a goose and there was no gold inside.

growkit golden teacher Houston Smith, while getting his degree was a Naturalist who believed Science was the final oracle for Truth. That is until 5 months prior to getting his degree when he read page 2 of a book by Gerald Heard and then he stayed up reading all night long and by dawn his Naturalist viewpoint had collapsed. He didn't pick up another book by Heard until after he graduated. If people are suffering should not anything that ever worked to alleviate it be offered to them. Love, fresh squeezed orange juice or a Euphoric? But is that focus too narrow?

golden teacher growkit Second, a teacher must be very patient. You have to keep in mind that students tend to be forgetful, irresponsible, immature, etc... and depending on their age sometimes, the one you need to be after is the parent not the student. Young students by nature need an adult to be after them.

Men are not saints so who can avoid mistakes? It is most important to correct the wrongs. He who knows his sins and still does not repent cannot return to Heaven. If one accumulates merits first but sin later, all merits will not be counted. If one sins first but accumulates merits later, merits can offset sins. If one corrects previous wrongs and then accumulates merits, all his merits will be recorded. If one has a lot of sins and few merits, he will be cast into the great catastrophe. Merits in Heaven are counted in this way so he who repents and corrects wrongs before accumulating merits is a true pillar of Heaven.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.